Wednesday, January 31, 2018

EXPECTATON KILLS

Iبِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

by AliahMazli
Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest.
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now.
Wherever you are right now, you're just taking a break.
Don't give up, you know.
(BTS - Tomorrow)

I always want things to go the way I wanted.
But it is hard to really get the result that I hoped for.
In the end, I'll be the one to face the heartbreaks and keep on hurting myself over and over again.

The thing is, expectation is not built in one night. Expectation happens when there were several events happened in your life that made you be that way of expecting lots of things from other people. 

And when it doesn't go the way you want it to be, you'll get hurt. The humorous part is, no matter how hard you try to lower down your expectation, it will always go to the starting point that you have in your in heart in wanting people to do something according to what you expect them to be.

Sounds confusing right?

The bottom line is, don't expect anything from the humans. Why? Because we will only get hurt and we will hurt the people around us.

I know this is hard to do and easy to say--put your hopes solely to Allah. By doing so, you will face less heartbreaks or maybe it will feel less hurt than before.

Expectation is tiring you know?
Because--
you will feel tired, you will cry more, you will blame yourself for everything, you will not feel enough, you will hurt people around you unintentionally (or maybe sometimes intended).

I know it is hard, but TRY.

Try your best and never expect things to be the way you want, instead, do things in favour of seeking Allah's pleasure even though you will feel so much pain in your heart.

Time will heal, HE will heal your heart.

I hope your days are filled with smiles, laughter, and happiness.

I am one day late from my promised Mondays update and I'm sorry for that. I was a bit occupied with myself.

InshaaAllah I'll catch you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment